IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany – Students across the globe are eligible to apply for the IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany to have all the tuition and other expenses funded.
Basically, this very scholarship is readily accepting applicants to offer them doctoral research studies. This scholarship is of aims to have all successful applicants impact the lives of others in their communities and countries after their stay in the University passing through all the ranks of research work regarding their field of studies.
IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany is offering this award to eligible researchers such as teachers, senior scientists, and government intellectuals from any nation.
The IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany has a value coverage of up to $25,000 coupled with individual health insurance to aid academic appointments for up to one year.
In this article, we will spell out the instructions allocated to the scholarship, the eligibility criteria, and how to apply for this very scholarship.
Table of Contents
IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany Summary
- Level of Study: Ph.D. (Doctoral)
- Host Institution(s): IIE-SR
- Study in: Click here to see the host partners
- Courses: Applicants from any discipline can apply for the fellowship.
- Deadline: All year round (open)
- Gender: Men & women
IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany Coverage
The following are the value coverage for the IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany;
- A grant of up to $25,000
- Individual health insurance
- A visiting academic appointment of up to one year (renewable for a second year)
- The final fellowship amount is dependent upon several factors, including the location of the host institution, the cost of living, and the value of any additional contributions from the host institution or other sources.
IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany Eligibility Criteria
Before applicants can apply for this scholarship, they must possess the following ;
- English language required
- All world countries
- Professors, senior researchers, and public intellectuals from any country, academic field, or discipline may qualify.
- Applications are reviewed for academic qualifications, the quality/potential of the applicant’s work, and the severity of the threats that the applicant faces.
- Scholars who hold a Ph.D. or the highest degree in their field and/or who have extensive teaching or research experience at a university, college, or other institution of higher learning will be given preference.
How To Apply For The IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany
Applicants are to study the instructions and required documents below carefully before attempting to apply for the scholarship;
- Application coversheet
- Academic statement
- Two academic/professional letters of reference from academic and/or professional colleagues who can speak to your research, publications, teaching, or other advanced academic experience.
- Two personal letters of reference from colleagues or persons who are aware of the difficulties that you have been facing as well as your professional background.
- A copy of your Ph.D. or higher degree
- Samples of your most current writing or research publications.
Below are links to other scholarships
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Great Scholarships 2023 British Council UK (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Kingston University Scholarships 2023 UK; Apply Now
- University Of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023 I Fully-funded I USA; Apply Now
- Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023; Apply Now
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Scholarship For Africans; London; Courses (Fully-funded)
We assume this post was helpful and we encourage you to share it with your colleagues and relatives.
In this post, applicants were kept abreast on how to apply for the IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany, the eligibility criteria coupled with other information.