Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023 – Are you an international student who needs financial aid? Cornell University is expecting candidates from all walks of life to nurture them on the basics of finance and other courses whilst they receive assistance from the institution.
International applicants who have demonstrated financial need are expected by the scholarship board to be admitted in other to polish what they know and what they have studied in their previous educational fields.
Cornell University was established to unearth the financial potential hidden in some international students across the globe.
With highly-intensified research works, candidates are expected to have a high record of academic excellence in other to meet the eligibility of this very scholarship.
The scholarship will cover candidates who have applied for financial aid on the eve of their admittance.
In this post, applicants would be able to know the eligibility requirement of the Cornell scholarship, how to apply, and other relevant information regarding this award.
Table of Contents
Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023 Summary
- Level of Study: – Undergraduate
- Host Institution(s): Cornell University
- Study in: – New York, USA
- Field of study: Architecture, Art, and Planning, Agriculture and Life Sciences, College of Business – Hotel Administration, Applied Economics and Management, Engineering, Human Ecology, Industrial and Labour Relations.
- Deadline: November 1, 2023/January 2, 2023 (annual)
- Gender: Men & women
Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023 Coverage
Below are the benefits provided to all successful applicants by Cornell University;
- Need-based financial aid to admitted international students who have applied for financial aid and have demonstrated financial need.
Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are required to prove themselves via the following eligibilities;
- English language required
- International countries from all over the world
- All applicants must have the same test requirements such as SAT or ACT.
- Applicants must complete and submit the CSS profile to prove their financial needs.
- Applicants must submit a TOEFL IBT minimum score of 100 or an IELTS minimum score of 7.
- Arts, sciences, and engineering: you must take two Sat subjects of your choice but math is essential for engineering.
- You might need to take SAT subjects test based on your college or major.
- For all the other majors, SAT subjects are not required.
- Submit at least 3 years of high school records
- All transcripts and certificates must be official and translated into English.
How To Apply For The Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023
Applicants are advised to follow the instructions carefully to win the scholarship.
Below are recent links to other scholarships;
- Hult University 2023-2024 Global Generation Scholarship Program For Students; USA; Apply Now
- Shanghai Government 2023 Scholarship Program For International Students; (Fully-funded)
- University Of Groningen 2023-2024 Talent Grants For Masters In Theology And Religious studies; Apply Now
- Minority Africa Fellowship For Africa Journalists And Storytellers 2023; Apply Now
- SME Growth Lab Africa 2023 Digital Accelerator Program For Africa SME; Apply Now
- SAWISE 2023 Angus Scholarship For Students; Apply Now
- Universität Leipzig 2023 Joint Ma; Ph.D. Peace and Security in Africa Scholarships For African Students; Apply Now
In this article, we assume applicants would be able to apply for the Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023 after knowing the eligibility criteria and other information.