Kingston University Scholarships 2023 UK – Many international students are ambitious to pursue their tertiary education in the United Kingdom.
Yes, having your tertiary education in the soil of the United Kingdom is absolutely the best as most Universities in the UK fall under the most recognized Universities in the world.
The Kingston scholarship basically targets international students willing to pursue their undergraduate and master’s programs.
This very scholarship is partially funded as compared to other scholarships that are fully funded. Successful international applicants are awarded scholarships for their first year of study by the international development.
Students with good behavior of academic excellence receive awards to encourage and enhance their academic performance and also to increase diversity and develop relationships among students.
Table of Contents
Kingston University Scholarships 2023 UK Summary
- Level of Study: – Undergraduate/Masters
- Host Institution(s): Kingston University
- Study in: – United Kingdom
- Field of study: Not specified
- Deadline: May 30, 2023, for September 2023 intake
- Gender: Men & Women
Kingston University Scholarships 2023 UK Coverage
Below is how Kingston University covers its successful applicants;
- The scholarships worth £5,000
- Applicants paying in installments will receive the £5,000 deduction on their last installment.
- Students paying full tuition fees in advance would be deducted £5,000 from total fees (e.g. if your fees are £13,500 and you are awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500)
Kingston University Scholarships 2023 UK Eligibility Criteria
These very scholarships seek to award applicants with the following eligibility criteria;
- English language proficiency
- Applicants from all world countries are eligible to apply
- International students, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’
- You have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston university
- You are not currently registered for a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
How To Apply For The Kingston University Scholarships 2023 UK
Applicants are instructed in the application processes for the Kingston scholarship. Study the instructions below carefully to have your application processes done;
- Make an account at Kingston University here
- Apply for Kingston University
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship here.
Applicants will need the following documents as well;
- Kingston University offers email (Conditional or unconditional)
- Academic reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal statement (500 words maximum)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades).
Below are important links to other scholarships;
- BBC News 2023 Komla Dumor Award For Africa Journalists; Apply Now
- Università Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore 2023 Masters Scholarship For African Students; Apply Now
- Top Scholarships In UK For International Students; Apply Now
- ESTU 2023 Academic Merit Scholarship For International Students; Apply Now
- Drexel University 2023 Global Scholarship Program For Students; Apply Now
- Sciences Po 2023 Émile Boutmy Scholarship For Undergraduate And Masters Students; Apply Now
This article ends here and we assume eligible applicants will follow the instructions and information given to have your application done.