To begin your application to the University of Johannesburg, you must know how to apply and what you need to apply. In this post, information for the application has been provided.
What do I need to apply at the UJ?
- Valid email address
- Make sure you meet the study requirements for your study choices. Check the prospectus here to see if you do.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12.
- Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified. When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to [email protected] with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 may be requested to provide certified copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes.
Before you proceed to apply;
To begin your application, read the links below;
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) 2023 Applications
- How To Apply To The University of Johannesburg
- University of Johannesburg Application Link
- University Of Johannesburg Prospectus 2023
University of Johannesburg (UJ) 2023 Applications
How To Apply To The University of Johannesburg
University of Johannesburg Application Link
University Of Johannesburg Prospectus 2023