University Of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 – Are you an international student from any country across the globe? The University of Copenhagen is currently open for fresh applicants to have their studies in Denmark.
This scholarship seeks to fund international students with any course chosen in the application process. The 3-year period will cover monthly salary and other benefits.
On that of the deadline allocated to this very scholarship, each and every course understudy has its own deadline as all courses differ in deadline for the application of the scholarship.
Successful applicants of this scholarship as Ph.D. students at the University will have the benefit/opportunity to upgrade their horizons in an international career as part of the world-class research team.
The University Of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 offers over 700 international students scholarships every year to enhance their careers and to have a great impact on their societies and various countries.
In this post, applicants would be able to know the application processes for the University Of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 and the eligibility criteria are attached.
Table of Contents
University Of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 Summary
- Level of Study: Ph.D.
- Host Institution(s): University of Copenhagen
- Study in: Denmark
- Courses: Find courses here
- Deadline: Click here to see the deadline for each program
- Gender: Men & women
University Of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 Coverage
Below is the value coverage given to students by the University of Copenhagen Ph.D. positions;
- Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins at around 27,590 DKK/ approximately 3,678 EUR (April 2020 levels) plus pension.
- Negotiation for the salary supplement is possible
University Of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before any applicant can apply for the University Of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023, he/she must have the following in possession;
- English language required
- Applicants from any part of the world
- The University wishes its staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
- Applicants should have good English skills.
- Applicants should hold a relevant MSc degree
- As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications and relevant work experience
How To Apply For The University Of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions 2023
Applicants must follow the instructions below carefully to have their application done.
- Your online application must be submitted in English by clicking the link given below
- Your application must include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format.
- Cover letter
- Diploma and transcript of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Acceptance letter for the relevant MSc Program at SCIENCE (if any)
- Full contact details (name, address, telephone, and email) of 1-3 professional referees.
Below are links to other scholarships;
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Great Scholarships 2023 British Council UK (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Kingston University Scholarships 2023 UK; Apply Now
- University Of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023 I Fully-funded I USA; Apply Now
- Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023; Apply Now
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Scholarship For Africans; London; Courses (Fully-funded)