Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA (Fully-funded) – Apply Now
Table of Contents
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA – This very scholarship s targeted at American students who wish to have their undergraduate course(s) studied.
Unlike some scholarships from America that target all international students, the Horatio Alger Scholarship includes applicants in the USA only.
This scholarship is awarded to over 100 students across the United States who are willing to pursue their courses in the United States.
The scholarship considers high school students from the US with a high level of academic excellence but who lack the financial support for their various homes.
The Horatio scholarship urges applicants to apply once and they will be considered for the range of scholarship programs by the Association.
Applicants are notified to submit the required materials to the online application before the due time which is by 5:00 pm Eastern Time on October 25.
In this article, applicants would be able to know how to apply for the Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA, the eligibility criteria, and other equally important information.
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Host Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: 15 march, 2023
- Gender: Men & women
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA Coverage
The Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 gives benefits to all successful applicants;
- The scholarship grant $25,000 to 106 students for four years of undergraduate studies at any college in the USA.
Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess the following eligibilities before applying for the Horatio Alger Scholarship;
- Have the English language proficiency
- Be a US citizen
- Be enrolled full-time as a high school senior in the United States; be progressing normally toward graduation in the spring/summer of 2020 with plans to enter a college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation.
- Exhibition a strong commitment to pursuing and completing a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution)
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lover adjusted gross family income is required)
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- Be a United States citizen
How To Apply For The Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA
Applicants are advised to take heed of the instructions given above to facilitate their application processes;
Below are equally important links to other scholarships;
- Great Scholarships 2023 British Council UK (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Kingston University Scholarships 2023 UK; Apply Now
- University Of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023 I Fully-funded I USA; Apply Now
- Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023; Apply Now
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Scholarship For Africans; London; Courses (Fully-funded)
- University Of Waikato 2023 Excellence Scholarships For International Students; Apply Now
- Hult University 2023-2024 Global Generation Scholarship Program For Students; USA; Apply Now
In this post, applicants were shown how to apply for the Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA, the eligibility criteria, and other necessary information.