Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023 Netherlands – The partially funded Erasmus University MBA Scholarship has opened applications for international students who are willing to pursue their studies in the Netherlands.
With regards to the value coverage of this scholarship, the scholarship value differs whilst it is available up to 50% of the MBA tuition fee.
Applicants of the Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023 Netherlands are considered/selected based on applicants’ MBA application that has to do with essays, CV, GMAT, business case, and admission interview.
That notwithstanding, the scholarship committee will see to it that profiles, nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, and sustainability would be looked at by the committee.
As far as this scholarship is concerned, applicants are to possess good English language proficiency or English language skills that will assist them during their studies.
At the end of this post, applicants would be to know how to apply for the Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023, the eligibility criteria, and other necessary information in that regard.
Table of Contents
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023 Netherlands Summary
- Level of Study: MBA
- Host Institution(s): RSM Erasmus University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Courses: Business administration and management
- Deadline: Applicants are to submit their application for the full-time MBA program starting in January 2023, by any of the dates here (9 February, 6 April, 8 June, 3 August, 5 October, and 2 November)
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023 Netherlands Coverage
The following benefits are provided to all successful applicants via the scholarship;
- Scholarship values differ but are available up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition fee.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023 Netherlands Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibilities applicants should possess in other to have a successful application;
- English language required
- Applicants from all countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- Ability to contribute in a multicultural setting
- English language proficiency
- All candidates who submit an application to the International Full-time MBA program at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are considered for a scholarship.
How To Apply For The Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023 Netherlands
Applicants are to follow the following instruction carefully before applying for the scholarship;
- Any MBA candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA program (www.rsm.nl/mba) is automatically considered for a scholarship. A separate scholarship application is not required as the awards committee considers the MBA application as part of the scholarship consideration.
- Sign Up from here
- Complete your application and prepare the following documents, (two letters of recommendation, One prepared essay, a satisfactory GMAT/GRE score, Official transcript from your college or university, candidates who are invited for an admission interview must complete a video response via Kira Talent)
Visit the official website here
Below are links to other scholarships
- Jacobs University Scholarships 2023; Apply Now
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Great Scholarships 2023 British Council UK (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Kingston University Scholarships 2023 UK; Apply Now
- University Of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023 I Fully-funded I USA; Apply Now
- Cornell University Scholarship For International Students 2023; Apply Now
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation 2023 GDAI Scholarship For Africans; London; Courses (Fully-funded)
In this post, applicants were taken through the application processes of Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023 Netherlands, the eligibility criteria, and other information.