WFSA 2023 Pilot Editorial Fellowship For Developing Countries – The WFSA 2023 Pilot Editorial Fellowship has opened applications to admit international students from developing countries.
The Association of Anaesthetists is readily willing to offer international students from developing countries an LMIC-based Editorial Fellowship starting September 2023.
This very scholarship is of aims to support an exceptional trainee anesthetic doctor based in sub-Saharan Africa with a desire to develop their editorial skills.
Successful applicants will be receiving membership in the association of Anaesthetists this year with associated benefits and training opportunities.
At the end of this article, applicants would be able to know how to apply for the WFSA 2023 Pilot Editorial Fellowship For Developing Countries, the eligibility criteria, and other important information.
Table of Contents
WFSA 2023 Pilot Editorial Fellowship For Developing Countries Summary
- Level of Study: –
- Host Institution(s): World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists (WFSA)
- Study in: –
- Courses: – Not specified
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
- Gender: Men & women
WFSA 2023 Pilot Editorial Fellowship For Developing Countries Coverage
Applicants are given the following benefits through the scholarship program;
- Successful applicants will gain experience in working across both journals. There will be an honorarium of £2,500 for the year with additional support for data costs and travel (for one in-person meeting per year)
- The successful applicant will also receive membership in the Association of Anaesthetists during this year with associated benefits and training opportunities.
WFSA 2023 Pilot Editorial Fellowship For Developing Countries Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are required to possess the following eligibilities before attempting to apply for the scholarship;
- Be a qualified medical doctor with an M.MED degree or equivalent in Anaesthesia
- Be working in a training position or be within 3 years of starting a substantive (fully trained) position
- Be based in sub-Saharan Africa
How To Apply For The WFSA 2023 Pilot Editorial Fellowship For Developing Countries
Study the following instructions carefully before applying for this scholarship;
- Include a one-page CV and copies of medical and anesthetic qualifications
- Include a 300-word outline of a project that you wish to undertake with an Editor which should be relevant to the journals, publishing, or editorial work more generally (1-3)
- Be formatted in accordance with the Anaesthesia journal style, which can be found in the instructions to authors section of the journal website.
Visit the official website here
Below are links to other scholarships;
- Geneva Academy Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded); Apply Now
- Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023 Netherlands; Apply Now
- IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 Germany (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Jacobs University Scholarships 2023; Apply Now
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA (Fully-funded); Apply Now
We assume this post has been helpful as we encourage all applicants to share it with their friends.