Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students – These scholarships are currently open to all eligible international students across the world.
The Government of Brunei Darussalam scholarships is available for international students to have their study stay at the University of Brunei, Islam Sultan Sharif Ali University, Brunei Institute of Technology, and Politeknik.
This academic-seeking scholarship has a targeted group that includes ASEAN, OIC, Commonwealth Member Countries, and others. This apparently means applicants for any of these scholarships should have good academic behavior.
The valve cover of these scholarship programs gives benefits to all successful applicants. The value cover includes a monthly personal allowance of BND 500, an annual book allowance of BND 600, and a monthly food allowance of BND 150.
That notwithstanding, candidates from the ASEAN region will receive baggage allowance to a maximum institution of BND 250 whilst non-SEAN regions will receive BND 500 upon completion of the program.
At the end of this post, applicants would be able to apply for the Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students, the eligibility criteria, and other relevant information regarding these scholarships.
Table of Contents
Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students Summary
- Level of Study: – Undergraduate
- Host Institution(s): Government of Brunei Darussalam
- Study in: – Brunei Darussalam
- Courses: – Not specified
- Deadline: February 15, 2023
- Gender: Men & women
Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students Coverage
Below are the benefits given to all successful applicants via the Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students;
- Monthly personalallowance of BND 500
- Annual Book Allowance of BND 600
- Monthly food allowance of BND 150
- Upon completion of the program, Baggage allowance to a maximum institution of BND 250 to the ASEAN region and BND 500 to the non-ASEAN region.
- Accommodation at the respective institution residential college is provided. If the scholar opts not to live in the provided accommodation, no additional allowance will be given in the lieu of board and transport.
- Outpatient medical and/or dental treatment is at any Brunei government hospital, however, an administrative charge is payable for each consultation with the government general practitioner or specialist.
- Should the scholar seek further medical or dental treatments at any private hospital or clinic, all expenses are to be borne by the scholars themselves.
Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are to have the following eligibilities in their possession before applying for the scholarship;
- Applications are open to citizens of but are not limited to SEAN, Commonwealth, and OIC member countries.
- Applicants should be nominated by their government.
- Applicants must be certified to be medically fit to undertake the scholarship and to study in Brunei Darussalam, by a qualified medical practitioner who is registered with any government authorities prior to arrival in Brunei Darussalam.
- Applicants must be, between the ages of 18-25 for undergraduate and Diploma programs and must not exceed the age of 35 for postgraduate Master’s degree programs on the 31st of July 2023.
- The award is NOT eligible for Brunei Darussalam permanent residents.
How To Apply For The Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students
Applicants are advised to follow the instructions below to enable the application process.
Applicants should forward the following document to (BDGS Application Form)
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Certified true copies of academic qualifications and other supporting documents (certificates, testimonials, transcripts)
- Certified English translations of supporting documents must be submitted for documents that are not in English.
- Certified true copies of Birth certificate and passport.
- References and recommendations from referees (C1 and C2)
Below are links to other scholarships;
- Geneva Academy Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded); Apply Now
- Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023 Netherlands; Apply Now
- Jacobs University Scholarships 2023; Apply Now
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 USA (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- WFSA 2023 Pilot Editorial Fellowship For Developing Countries; Apply Now
- APICA 2023 Summer Internship Program For International students; Apply Now
- Swedish Institute 2023 She Entrepreneurs Program For African Entrepreneurs; Apply Now
In this post, applicants were highlighted on how to apply for the Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students, the eligibility criteria, and the required documents attached.