How To Create MyNSFAS Account 2022 – Simple Guide
Table of Contents
Wondering how to create MyNSFAS Account? we have a simple guide for students who seek to apply for NSFAS bursary and must create MyNSFAS Account.
In this post, youu will learn how you can create an account for your MyNSFAS so that you can have full control, access, and manage your account.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme aims at supporting students with funding. And every South African citizen who is enrolling in higher education is qualified for NSFAS funding.
Now, let’s go straight to the subject and learn how you can create your account creation process.
How To Create MyNSFAS Account
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on MyNSFAS tab
- Create your Username and Password
- You’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP) number
- Enter the OTP number
- You’ll receive a confirmation message in you email address and cell phone number that you have successfully created you MyNSFAS Account.
You have now successfully created your MyNSFAS Account.
Documents You’ll Need For MyNSFAS Account Creation
Before you can successfully create your Account and apply for NSFAS online, you will need to have the below requirements.
- A cell phone number
- An email address
- A username and password (that you’ll use and remember for your account login)
You’ll need an email and cell phone number in order to create the Account. You should always use a username and password that you can always remember.
However, your password must be strong. Never share your account details or information with anyone.
NSFAS online application is open. Students who want to apply for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme can begin to apply for financial support from NSFAS.
You should apply as early as possible before the application deadline.
Enjoyed this simple article on how to create MyNSFAS Account? Please share with others.
- NSFAS Online Application – Apply Now
- Check NSFAS Status
- NSFAS Login | MyNSFAS Account
- Apply For NSFAS Online – Apply Now
- Check Your Sassa R350 Balance Online – Simple Steps
- How To Create MyNSFAS Account – Simple Guide
- Check Your NSFAS Status