Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide – Apply Now
Table of Contents
Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide – This academic challenge is based on creativity and innovation unleashed by students who join the challenge.
The Youth Design Challenge Worldwide exposes candidates to science and the environment as they come out solving community, Regional, National, Continent, and global problems.
The youth challenge has to do with students grouping in teams and being supervised by adult coaches into bringing out innovative and technological approaches that will be polished in the new future to assist problem-solving globally.
The Biomimicry Institute Youth Design Challenge Worldwide has nurtured many youths across the globe as many are being recognized for their outstanding innovations in various fields.
Applicants should bear in mind that this very award is highly centered on academic performance where students are chosen based on their grading points.
At the end of this post, applicants would be able to know how to apply for the Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide, the eligibility criteria, and other facts regarding this youth challenge.
Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide Summary
- Level of Study: College School
- Host Institution(s): Biomimicry Institute
- Study in: United States
- Field of study: Not specified
- Deadline: March 28, 2023
- Gender: Men & women
Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide Coverage
The Biomimicry Institute Youth Design Challenge worldwide gives the following benefits to students;
- Entries of the competition are judged once annually and prizes are awarded in two grade-level categories
- There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards for National teams.
- Recognition on the Youth Design Challenge website, on the Biomimicry Institute website, and in media and outreach
- An award Certificate for each member of the winning team
Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide Eligibility Criteria
The following are the requirements expected from applicants;
- The Youth Design Challenge is a team competition for students in middle school (grades 6-8) and high school (grades 9-12)
- A team consists of a pair of students or a group of up to either students and one to two adult coaches affiliated with a school, education organization, or homeschool.
How To Apply For The Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide
Applicants who fall within the above criteria and eligibility should submit entries online with below documents;
- Written project overview
- Project image
- Video Pitch
- Project Portfolio
- Team Photo
Below are other important links to scholarships
- Università Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore 2023 Masters Scholarship For African Students; Apply Now
- ESTU 2023 Academic Merit Scholarship For International Students; Apply Now
- University Of Findlay 2023 International Scholar Award; Apply Now
- MasterCard/University Of California, Berkeley 2023-2024 Masters Scholarships For African Students (Fully-funded)
- Obama Foundation 2023 Scholars Program At The University Of Columbia (Fully-funded)
- Western Michigan University 2023 Global Education Merit Scholarships For Undergraduate Students; Apply Now
- Boise State University 2023 Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship; USA -Apply Now
- Barry University 2023 Stamps Scholars Program For Undergraduate Students; Apply Now
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences 2023 Undergraduate; Masters Scholarships For International Students; Apply Now
In the above article, you were taken through how to apply for the Biomimicry Institute 2023 Youth Design Challenge Worldwide, the eligibility criteria, and other crucial information.