University Of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships. Are dreaming to study at one of the renowned Universities in Canada? The University of Manitoba has all you need to build your horizon in the education space.
Through the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships award, many international students have graduated with masters and Ph.D. with a high-grade division.
This very scholarship which is centered on academic accomplishment from international students offers huge sums of money to students who are able to make their way to study in the University through the scholarship application.
Applicants must note that prospective scholars of this scholarship who are unable to prove high-level academic excellence might have their application declined.
On this note, applicants must make sure that details regarding their intellectual ability and academic performance should not go contrary to what the awarding committee would be expecting from applicants.
All applicants regardless of citizenship are eligible to apply for the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships.
In this post, applicants would be taken through the dos and don’t regarding the application process, how to apply for the scholarship, and the eligibility criteria required from applicants before they can proceed to the application proper.
Table of Contents
University Of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships Summary
Now, let us take a look at the level of study, the host institution(s), where to study your course, the field of study, the deadline, and the precise date for the expiry of the award;
- Level of Study: Masters/P.h.D. degrees
- Host Institution(s): University of Manitoba, Canada
- Study in: Canada
- Field of study: Any graduate degree programs offered by the University (with the exception of those in the Faculty of Medicine and in the Masters of Business Administration-MBA)
- Deadline: varies
- The Course starts: in 2023
University Of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships Coverage
Below are the value coverage offered to successful applicants by the University via its scholarship program dubbed “University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships”;
- UMGF Master’s awards are valued at $14,000/yr for 12 0r 24 months, up to a total of $28,000
- UMGF Doctoral awards are valued at $18,000/yr for 12, 24, 36, or 48 months, up to a total of $72,000
University Of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the most crucial point all applicants must consider very well before attempting to apply for any of the scholarships.
Below are the eligibilities applicants must possess before applying;
- Students must have a minimum admission GPA of 3.0
- Students must have been admitted as full-time students without provision or have cleared provision admission as a Master’s or Ph.D. student in a graduate program at the University of Manitoba.
How To Apply For The University Of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
Kindly visit the official website below to have your application done.
Most crucial links to other scholarships
In this article, you were informed on how to apply for the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships, the eligibility criteria, and other must-know information.