Table of Contents
Université de Montréal Scholarship is a Canadian Scholarship open for 2023. This scholarship comes in 3 levels. The Undergraduate level, Master’s level and PhD degree level.
Université de Montréal is one of the largest Universities in Canada in terms of population size. The university has about 500 programs for both undergraduate, Masters and PhD levels.
Université de Montréal Scholarships graduate studies are supported by government agencies, para-government agencies and private agencies.
The University has a large number of International students and offers most programs for these students. The beautiful diversity of Canada enables international students to settle in well both for academic and settlement purposes.
According to the Times Higher Education ranking, Montreal University has more than 10,000 foreign students. Interestingly, about 7,000 Canadian permanent residents also attend UdeM. Global University Employability Ranking ranks UdeM 36th in the world for the reputation of its graduates among employers.
Scholarships are also open for international students and UdeM, Canadian and International agencies fund these scholarships. These scholarships encourage international students to apply and are eligible except for scholarships meant for Canadian citizens only.
Université de Montréal Scholarship Overview
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Université de Montréal
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: Students can enrol in any subject offered by the university.
- Program Period: Depends on the degree program
- Deadline: February 1, 2023 / September 1, 2023
Université de Montréal Scholarship Benefits
Successful applicants will enjoy this Université de Montréal Scholarships benefits:
The strength of an applicant’s academic record is the only criterion for evaluation to determine the amount of the scholarship. The results of the analysis are ranked according to the following three levels:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a partial exemption scholarship from the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a complete waiver of the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
This exemption bursary allows you to benefit from the same tuition fees as Québec graduate studies students.
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
How to apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships
Please follow the step-by-step procedures to apply
1. Apply for admission to get your application and admissions process off to a good start, explore “Compass”, which is an interactive checklist that guides the application procedures.
2. Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
2. Follow up on your file and receive an offer of admission
A few days after submitting your admissions application, you will receive your access codes for the “Student Centre.” This is the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your offer of the acceptance letter.
3. Accept the offer of admission to start the evaluation.
You don’t have to apply for a UdeM Exemption Scholarship. New candidates’ files will be evaluated to determine their eligibility and the amount of their exemption scholarship.
4. Receive the notice of award with the amount after receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled. Print and keep this document in a safe place. It will be useful for future reference.
Other Scholarship Opportunities:
- McGill University Scholarship 2023/2024
- University of Calgary Scholarships 2023-2024
- The University of Waterloo Scholarship For International Students 2023/2024
- Fully Funded Scholarships In Canada For International Students 2023/2024
- University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023/2024
Following the information provided, you should be able to apply for the Université de Montréal Scholarship successfully. Use the provided links to see more details.