Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals – On a more serious note, having your education in the sweet land of Sweden is indeed something good to write home about.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals was earlier called the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships. This very scholarship is offered to students willing to study in the field of master’s programs.
In spite of that, the award also targets mostly students from countries under the status of developing countries. Below are the number of targeted countries the award would accept applicants from;
Zimbabwe, Zambia, Vietnam, Ukraine, Uganda, Tunisia, Tanzania, Sudan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Rwanda, Philipines, Peru, Pakistan, Nigeria, Nepal, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Moldova, Malawi, Liberia, Kenya, Jordan, Indonesia, Honduras, Guatemala, Ghana, Georgia, Gambia, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, Colombia, Cameroon, Cambodia, Brazil, Belarus, Bolivia, Bangladesh, Azerbaijan, and Armenia.
The scholarships have many nice packages as far as the value coverage is concerned. The value coverage spans tuition fees, living expenses, insurance, and a one-time travel grant for students living outside of Sweden.
In this article, you will come into the knowledge of how to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals, the eligibility criteria, and other sets of information.
Table of Contents
Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals Summary
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Host Institution(s): Swedish Higher Education Institutions and Swedish Universities
- Study in: Sweden
- Field of study: Find the list of eligible master programmes for the SISGP call for the application academic year 2023/2024 HERE
- Deadline: 16 Jan/ 28 Feb 2023
- The Course starts: in August 2023
Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals Coverage
The following are the value coverage given to students as far as the award is concerned;
- Full tuition fees
- Living Expenses of SEK 11,000/month
- One-time travel grant of SEK 11,000-15,000 (only for scholarship holders living outside Sweden)
- Additional grants for family members
Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals Eligibility Criteria
You must first possess the following eligibility criteria before applying for these very scholarships;
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for SI scholarships
- Applicants do not need to reside in the country at the time of the application
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership to one of the eligible master’s programs by 30 March 2023
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of University admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by 30 March 2023.
- Applicants must avoid dual citizenship
Visit the official website to see the full version of the eligibility criteria – https://si.se/en/apply/scholarships/swedish-institute-scholarships-for-global-professionals/
How To Apply For The Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals
The application process comes with eight digits application number which applicants must keep it well for further processes.
Important links to other scholarships
In this post, we were able to take you through the application process for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global professionals and the eligibility criteria.