Table of Contents
Fund your studies in the United States of America with Seattle University Scholarships program. The scholarship opportunity is available to provide financial assistance to students.
The Seattle University Scholarships program is a fully funded scholarship for international students who want to study at Seattle University, one of America’s prestigious universities.
The university has become a top destination for international students in the USA. There are currently over 1,000 international students studying various disciplines at Seattle University.
This post, shares with you, details on the Seattle University Scholarship, how to apply for Seattle University Scholarships, the eligibility criteria for selection, and other relevant information for the application.
Seattle University Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Seattle University
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: Check Deadlines here
Seattle University Scholarships Benefits
Recipients of the Seattle University Scholarships will have the following benefits:
- 12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years
- Note: The scholarship is renewable yearly based on academic performance
Seattle University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the scholarship at Seattle university, you must meet the criteria below:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Undergraduate applicants should have the equivalent of a U.S. grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Provide official, certified English language translations of all transcripts from each educational institution attended.
- Applicants whose native language is other than English must demonstrate English proficiency regardless of the length of residency in the U.S., their citizenship or their immigration status.
- Seattle University does not require the ACT or SAT of international freshman applicants. However, these scores do enhance an application.
How to Apply for Seattle University Scholarships?
To apply for the scholarship, you must follow the instructions below:
- Create a new account on the Common app here.
- Fill your Application with information
- Complete all required components
- Review and Submit your application on this screen.
- Once your application has been assessed, you will receive an E-mail about being accepted or not.
Other Recommended Scholarships:
- Clark University Scholarships – USA 2023/2024 – Apply Now
- Study In Canada (Fully Funded Scholarships)
- Study In Germany (Fully Funded Scholarships)
- Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship In Germany
- Université de Montréal Scholarship – Canada 2023/2024
- McGill University Scholarship 2023/2024
- University of Calgary Scholarships 2023-2024
- University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023/2024
In this post, we have looked at the Seattle University Scholarships program, the application process for the Seattle University Scholarships, and the eligibility criteria. We hope it has been helpful.