Table of Contents
Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships – UK is undebatably one of the top soils students who aspire to learn outside their home country would wish to have his/her education.
These very scholarships are basically created for international students in developing countries which have a typical focus on African countries and to some extent, some commonwealth countries.
The core value of the Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships is to develop students from Africa and other commonwealth countries with development solutions to transmit to their home countries after the successful completion of their programs at the University.
The Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships seeks to admit students from the following countries;
All nations on the African continent, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
On that of the value coverage, full tuition fees are not assured, however, partial tuition fees are covered by the scholarships scheme for students who successfully apply.
In this post, you would be taught how to apply for the Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships for international students, the eligibility criteria involved, and other pieces of information.
Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Host Institution(s): University of Nottingham, UK
- Study in: UK
- Field of study: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, and Faculty of Social Science
- Deadline: 17 May 2023 (annual)
- The Course starts: in September 2023
Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships Coverage
The following is the value coverage of these very scholarships;
- 50-100% 0f the tuition fees
Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess the following before applying for any of the scholarships;
Applicants must be domiciled in Africa, India, or any of the commonwealth countries listed above
- Applicants must be classed as an overseas students for fee purposes
- Applicants must hold an offer to start a full-time master’s (including MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in October 2023, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, or Faculty of Social Sciences
How To Apply For The Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
Applicants/students are advised to apply for and have received an offer to study a full-time master’s at the University of Nottingham before they can apply for the scholarship.
Important links to other scholarships
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships For International Students; Apply Now
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships; Apply Now
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship; Apply Now
- Holland Scholarship For International Students; Apply Now
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Students; Apply Now
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme; Apply Now
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships For Developing Commonwealth Countries; Apply Now
This article read out to you on how to apply for the Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships, the eligibility criteria, and other crucial information regarding these awards.