Monash University International Pharmacy Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023.
Table of Contents
Monash University, one of the world’s leading universities located in Australia, offers an outstanding opportunity for international students pursuing a career in Pharmacy. The Monash University International Pharmacy Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes academic excellence and provides financial support to deserving students. In this article, we will explore the details of this scholarship, including its eligibility requirements, application process and its benefits.
Monash University International Pharmacy Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023
The goal of the Monash University International Pharmacy Undergraduate Merit Scholarships for overseas students is to encourage and support the study of pharmacy among students from poor nations or those who cannot afford to attend university in Australia. The top-performing students receive a scholarship to study pharmacy for free in Australia (partially funded).
- Applicant must be an International Student
- Applicant must have an overseas qualification at the time of application
- An offshore applicant with an Australian qualification who has not applied for a course through VTAC is eligible.
- Applicants must currently be pursuing an undergraduate degree in either the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) or Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Master of Pharmacy at a Monash Campus in Australia.
- Citizens of Australia and New Zealand are ineligible for this program.
The benefit of the Monash University International Pharmacy Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023
- 50% of tuition fees paid per year until the minimum credit points for your degree are completed (awarded to the two highest achieving students).
- 25% of tuition fees paid per year until the minimum credit points for your degree are completed (awarded to the second two highest achieving students).
- An opportunity to study in Australia.
Number of Scholarship Offered
- Four scholarships available per year
- The scholarship is awarded to the highest-achieving students, based on academic achievement.
- To retain the scholarship, the awardee must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course at Monash will be automatically assessed.
- Once a student is awarded the scholarship, it can not be postponed or suspended.
For more information, check out the official website of Monash University.
- Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation at Leiden University, 2023.
- The World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program. Apply Now!
- Commonwealth Learning Distance Scholarship 2023. Apply Now!
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program (NSF GRFP): Fully Funded
In conclusion, the Monash University International Pharmacy Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is a highly coveted award that provides international students with the opportunity to pursue their passion for pharmacy at a renowned institution. With its generous financial support, recognition of academic excellence, access to a leading pharmacy program, and networking opportunities, this scholarship offers a pathway to success for aspiring pharmacy students.
By choosing to apply for the Monash University International Pharmacy Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, students can maximize their academic achievements and open doors to a successful career in the pharmaceutical industry. It is important to carefully review the eligibility requirements and follow the application process to increase the chances of being considered for this competitive scholarship.