The Monash University International Merit Scholarship in the USA is open for applications from international students who want to study at Monash University.
Monash University International Merit Scholarship is aimed at helping students to break free from destinations where their aims and ambitions cannot be achieved.
Apart from having your unique stay on the campus of Monash University, you would also have a good feel of how the campus is being bonded with security personnel.
All international students who apply or apply through agents (third parties) are automatically considered for the Monash University Merit Scholarship.
In this article, you will get to know how to apply for Monash University International Merit Scholarship, eligibility criteria, coverage, and other relevant information regarding this particular scholarship.
Table of Contents
Monash University International Merit Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s degree
- Host Institution(s): Monash University
- Study in: USA
- Field of study: Any Bachelor’s degree study offered at the University
- Period: Four Years
- Deadline: Semester one: Thursday 9 February 2023
Monash University International Merit Scholarship Coverage
Monash University International Merit Scholarship has so many benefits for qualified students. The scholarship slashes the cost of studies to lower the burden on students. The benefits are as seen below;
- $10,000/year paid until the duration of your degree expires.
- First-year students will be called to apply.
Monash University International Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria expected by the Monash University International Scholarship;
- Students with the intention to enroll full-time in an undergraduate degree
- Fresh students must have a Monash offer
- Continuing students must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine course must have completed and obtained results for at least four semesters.
- You must be on the safer side as far as academics are concerned.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum weighted average mark of 85
- Students will be assessed on their scholarship application statement and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash Unversity
You are not eligible to apply as a student if;
- You are studying Australian Year 12.
- If you are starting in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine you will need to complete four semesters and apply as a current student.
In spite of all these, there are some measures you would need as a student to put in place to maintain the scholarship given.
Below are the measures to retain this scholarship;
- Students must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- And also, students will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and scholarship promotion activities
How To Apply For Monash University International Merit Scholarship
Applying for Monash University International Merit Scholarship is just a few minutes away. Follow the instructions below to have your application considered;
- Students must submit a separate application form for this scholarship
- You must receive a full Monash Course offer with no conditions.
- Students can apply if they can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Avoid submitting supporting documents with your application
Other Recommended Scholarships:
We assume this post has been helpful as you have gotten to know how to apply for Monash University International Merit Scholarship and other relevant information regarding Monash University.