Melbourne International Undergraduate scholarships provided under the University of Melbourne have all you need to know about education specifically in your field of study.
This type of scholarship is highly centered on the academic performance of students from across the world. The scholarship seeks needy but brilliant students from all countries except citizens from Australia and New Zealand.
With highly profile lectures, Melbourne University’s International scholarships seek students with good research behavior since courses under this very scholarship basically deal with research and other educational forms.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship covers the tuition fees for International students who are able to come out with a successful application.
This type of scholarship has its own eligibility criteria which applicants must take into consideration when applying. If it comes out that you don’t fall under the eligibility criteria after reading through the eligibility criteria arranged below, you must avoid applying since you might not be successful in applying for it.
In this post, we will take you through how to apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships, the eligibility criteria involved, and other crucial information.
Table of Contents
Melbourne International Undergraduate scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s degree
- Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
- Study in: Australia
- Field of study: Any undergraduate degree offered at the University of Melbourne
- Deadline: Admissions deadline
- The Course starts: in 2023
Melbourne International Undergraduate scholarships Coverage
The Melbourne University International Undergraduate scholarships provide over 100 awards/scholarships for international students. Below are what the scholarship provides for its successful applicants;
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
- 100% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
Melbourne International Undergraduate scholarships Eligibility Criteria
For applicants to be considered to have a good stay at the University of Melbourne by applying through its International Undergraduate Scholarships, applicants must;
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course
- Have achieved excellent final-year school results, likely to be;
-GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
-Most Australian Foundation Studies: overall results at least 98%
-International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
-US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with an SAT of at least 1,500 or an ACT of at least 31
-Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
-India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
-Vietnam High School: an overall score of at least 90%
• Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
How To Apply For Melbourne International Undergraduate scholarships
As far as this scholarship is concerned, there wouldn’t be any application requirement however, all eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will be considered by default.
Other Recommended Scholarships:
Was this post helpful? if yes, we then encourage you to apply when the due date arrives. In this post, we were able to show you how to apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships, the eligibility criteria, and other necessary information.