Has Canada been your dream country for studies? Then you could have your dream come to a realisation with the McGill University scholarship. The McGill university scholarship is currently open for applications from international students.
McGill University is committed to supporting needy but brilliant international students to be able to have access to international higher education by providing them with scholarship opportunities.
Winners of the McGill university scholarship will take their studies in Canada. Canada is a country that promotes diversity and equality making it easy and welcoming for international students to adapt to life in Canada.
In this article, we are going to help you with information on how to apply for McGill University scholarship and also share with you details on the eligibility criteria and all you need to be able to apply for the opportunity.
Table of Contents
McGill Scholarship Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): McGill University
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Admission Deadlines
- Courses Offered: Full-time Degree Programs
McGill Scholarship Coverage
These scholarships will provide up to $8,500 for undergraduates and a modest amount of bursaries to Masters and Ph.D. students.
McGill University Scholarship Eligibility
For an applicant to meet the eligibility criteria and apply for the McGill University Scholarships, you must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- Apply for and accept the maximum available government student aid for which they are eligible
- be in satisfactory academic standing
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarship
To apply for the McGill University Scholarships, kindly follow the step-by-step processes and instructions below,
- To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate/Masters degree program at the university.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- Students may apply for In-course Financial Aid anytime during the academic year, as the need arises. Applications are always for the current academic year (September to August) and are available in August of each year.
You may also check the Official Website of the University Scholarships, to get more information.
Other Scholarship Opportunities In Canada
- Fully Funded Scholarships In Canada 2023/2024
- York University Scholarship In Canada 2023 – 2024
- University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023/2024
- University of Calgary Scholarships 2023-2024
- The University of Waterloo Scholarship For International Students 2023/2024
In this post, we looked at the McGill university scholarship, how to apply for the scholarship, and the eligibility criteria for qualification into the scholarship program.