The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship program has come to your door-steps for students who aim at studying abroad. This type of scholarship is basically for women and men across the world.
Meanwhile, the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship has to do with nurturing students from developing countries into well-recognized personalities after successfully exiting the campus.
This very scholarship also has to do with students with already bachelor’s degree who wants to attain a master’s degree through the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship.
Apparently, this type of scholarship does not have a single host institution, however, institutions across Africa, Europe, Oceania, Japan, and the U.S. are all host continents of which the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship program plies its learning mechanism for students.
Having your stay in any of the host institutions aforesaid will provide all successful applicants health insurance, monthly stipends, round-trip airfare, and other travel allowances.
In this post, we will see to it that readers could know how to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program, the eligibility criteria, coverage, and a specific deadline for the award.
Table of Contents
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Summary
- Level of Study: Masters’s Degree
- Host Institution(s): Japan Government/World Bank (JJWBGSP offers scholarships for participating programs at universities in the U.S, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan)
- Study in: The U.S, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan (selected countries)
- Field of study: Any full-time master’s program
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: 28 Feb/26 May 2023 (annual)
- The course starts: AY 2023-2024
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Coverage
In terms of capacity coverage of Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship has its own fair cover given to students who successfully apply for the award.
Below is the coverage provided by the JJWBGSP for its students;
- Tuition fee
- monthly living stipend
- Round-trip airfare
- Health Insurance
- Travel allowance
Meanwhile, the JJWBGSP covers the entire duration of the graduate program or two years.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
Before you can apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program, you must first access your eligibility before applying for the scholarship to avoid any declination of application.
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria; You must;
- Be a national of a World Bank member country
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full-time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group
How To Apply For Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
This point of the application process remains crucial as the institution might demand genuine credentials from applicants. Applicants must note that filling out the forms demands correct information hence they must abide by providing true pieces of information.
Other Recommended Scholarships:
In this post, we were able to abreast you on how to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program, eligibility criteria, coverage, summary, and other relevant information regarding this very award.