Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Students. These types of scholarships seem to be among the most famous scholarships around the world.
Students outside the United Kingdom are given the chance to apply to undertake a postgraduate degree in any course the University supervises.
Applicants must note that applying for the Gates Cambridge Scholarships demands students with high-profile academic grades, unlike students/applicants with low-profile academic results.
These scholarships from Cambridge University do not supervise all courses. Below are the courses that are not eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships;
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate
- Master of Business
- Master of Finance
- MBB Chir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
- MASt courses (from September 2023)
The Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students has over 80 scholarships within it.
In this post, we will stress much on how these scholarships cover students who are able to see through and how to apply for these enviable scholarships.
In spite of that, we will look at the targeted groups these scholarships expect to receive applications from.
Table of Contents
Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Students Summary
- Level of Study: Master’s/Ph.D. degree
- Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Study in: UK
- Field of study: Ph.D., MSc, or MLitt or a one-year postgraduate course in any subject offered at the University
- Deadline: 12 October/1 Dec 2022/3 Jan 2023 (annual)
- The Course starts: on October 2023
Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Students Coverage
Below are the benefits provided by the scholarships board;
- The full cost of studying
- Tuition fees
- Maintenance allowance
- Travel cost
- Academic development funding
- family allowance
Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Students Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Students you must;
- Be a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom (UK)
- Be applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: Ph.D., MSc, or MLitt or a one-year postgraduate course
How To Apply For Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Students
Even though applications are currently closed meanwhile, applicants are advised to apply through the University’s graduate application Portal found below;
Most important links to other scholarships
In this article, we were able to elaborate on how to apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Students, the eligibility criteria involved, and nationals whose students are readily accepted by the scholarship.