Are you an international student dreaming of furthering your education at a university in the USA on the Fulbright Foreign Students Program? If yes, then there is a piece of good news for you.
As the Fulbright Foreign students program in the USA opens its portal for foreign students to apply within 2023, we encourage each and every foreign student who comes across this post to apply as early as possible.
The Fulbright foreign students scholarship is aimed at nurturing students from all walks of life into professionals through research conducted within the partner universities.
As a foreign student, one of the best places to study is in the United States. Many students across the globe have benefited from the iFulbright foreign students program in the USA and so can you.
This scholarship targets approximately 155 countries from around the world and it is expected to provide financial assistance to over 4,000 International students from these countries.
If you find this scholarship interesting, will are going to assist you with the necessary information on how to apply for the Fulbright Foreign Students Program, the duration of the scholarship, eligibility criteria, host institution, etc in this post.
Table of Contents
Fulbright Foreign Students Program Summary
- Level of Study: Masters/Ph.D. Degrees
- Host Institution(s): USA Universities and Academic Institutions
- Study in: USA
- Field of study: All fields including interdisciplinary ones
- The course starts: AY 2024-2025
- Deadline: February – October 2023
Fulbright Foreign Students Scholarships Coverage
Fulbright foreign scholarships provide mouthwatering benefits to all successful applicants. Now, let us take a look at some benefits you might derive from the scholarship at USA Universities and Academic Institutions.
Apparently, every successful applicant of the Fulbright Foreign students scholarship will be provided a living stipend, health insurance, tuition, airfare, and other necessary factors.
And also, the scholarship provides full funding for the number of years (duration) spent on the university’s campus.
Fulbright Foreign Students Program eligibility criteria
You need to possess some eligibility as a foreign student aspiring to study abroad before you even make an attempt to apply.
Fulbright Foreign students scholarships in the USA, it is basically connected to all countries with US embassies. In this case, the scholarship eligibility for this program varies from country to country.
To see the eligibility and program selection procedures, kindly follow the link below to have your selection and procedures done. See HERE
How To Apply For Fulbright Foreign Students Program
- All foreign students’ program applications are processed by bi-national Fulbright/Foundations or U.S Embassies.
- All foreign students must apply through the Fulbright foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries.
- Deadline varies from country to country but it is always around February to October annually.
Other Recommended Scholarships:
- Study In Canada (Fully Funded Scholarships)
- Study In Germany (Fully Funded Scholarships)
- Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship In Germany
- Université de Montréal Scholarship – Canada 2023/2024
- McGill University Scholarship 2023/2024
- University of Calgary Scholarships 2023-2024
- University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023/2024
In this article, we glanced through the Fulbright Foreign Students program in the USA, the eligibility criteria, how to apply, duration and coverage. We assume this was helpful and we expect all foreign students across the globe to apply by following the above instructions given.