Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships For Developing Commonwealth Countries. This scholarship is fully financed by the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
These very scholarships target students from all commonwealth countries as it seems to assist them in nurturing them on how to develop a country after having a successful stay in the University.
As the scholarship name suggests, it expects application from commonwealth countries, and applicants from non-commonwealth countries would be denied when applying.
Also, apart from this scholarship accepting citizens from commonwealth countries, the scheme also experts citizens who have been granted refugee status by an eligible commonwealth country.
As far as the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth countries are concerned, each scholarship would be covered for tuition, examination fees, stipends, thesis grant (if applicable) clothing allowance, and others.
In this article, we will enlighten our readers on how to apply for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships For Developing Commonwealth countries, the eligibility criteria, and other necessary information.
Table of Contents
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships For Developing Commonwealth Countries Summary
- Level of Study: Master’s degree
- Host Institution(s): UK Universities
- Study in: UK
- Field of study: Eligible Masters Degree Programme at a UK University
- Deadline: 18 October 2023 (annual)
- The Course starts: in 2023
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships For Developing Commonwealth Countries Coverage
The following are the benefits that will be given to each and every student who successfully gets access to any of the scholarships from the commonwealth Master’s Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries;
- Airfare to and from the United Kingdom
- Examination fees
- Thesis grant (if applicable)
- Warm clothing allowance
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships For Developing Commonwealth Countries Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries, you must;
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth Country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
- By September 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
How To Apply For Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships For Developing Commonwealth Countries
Applicants must note that the applications for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship For Developing Commonwealth Countries are currently closed as it would be opened soon for applicants. The CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships. However, applications must be made via one of these nominating bodies.
You can also;
Most important links to other scholarships
In this article, we were able to elaborate on how to apply for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries, the eligibility criteria involved, and nationals whose students are readily accepted by the scholarship.