Having a good stay with a quality education in the land of the United Kingdom (UK) has been a good dream for any student with plans to study abroad. Clarendon Fund Scholarships at the University of Oxford have it all to make your dream come true.
As the saying anchors, education is the key to success, hence getting quality education from a renowned institution around the world will surely broaden your success after leaving the school for other life matters.
The University of Oxford’s Clarendon Fund Scholarships is a major graduate scholarship scheme. Apparently, Clarendon Fund Scholarships at the University of Oxford offers approximately 140 scholarships to brilliant but needy students across the globe.
The footing of this scholarship has to do with the academic excellence achieved by students. This creates an emphasis that with no better academic records, you might not fit for this envious scholarship.
Meanwhile, the scheme absorbs all billable items (tuition) as it gives students all degrees-bearing courses at the graduate level as far as the field of study is concerned.
In this article, we will delve much into the do’s and don’t for applying for Clarendon Fund Scholarships, how to apply, eligibility criteria, and some key points regarding this very scholarship.
Table of Contents
Clarendon Fund Scholarships At the University Of Oxford Summary
- Level of Study: Masters/Ph.D. Degrees
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: United Kingdon (UK)
- Field of study: All degrees-bearing courses at the graduate level
- Deadline: 6 Jan/20 Jan 2023 (annual)
- Targeted group: Students from any country
Clarendon Fund Scholarships At the University Of Oxford Coverage
Now let us look at the cover of the Clarendon Fund scholarships;
- It has been noted earlier that all Clarendon scholarships cover tuition and college fees.
- Full-time courses receive annual grants specifically for living costs
- Grants for scholars to support their study
Clarendon Fund Scholarships At the University Of Oxford Eligibility Criteria
Having your eligibility criteria right will probably lead you straight into the scheme. In this case, before you apply for this scholarship scheme, you must get the following qualities;
- The scholarship is awarded on the footing of the academic performance of students around the world
- Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas
- and are open to candidates who apply for a new master’s or DPhil course by the January admission deadline.
How To Apply For Clarendon Fund Scholarships At the University Of Oxford
At this juncture, you might assess your eligibility criteria and other necessary details elaborated above before you can apply for this very scholarship scheme. You must also note as an applicant that, you must have good and genuine credentials when applying.
Important Links to other scholarships
We hope this has been helpful and you can share it with your friends across the globe so they also have a better feel to study at the University of Oxford.