Chinese Government 2023 SWUFE Scholarship (Category B) Fully funded – Applications are currently open for international students who want to have their study stay in China.
The Chinese government is aimed at using the education sector in China to bring together or promote mutual understanding, cooperation, and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries.
That notwithstanding, this scholarship scheme has to do with assisting/supporting brilliant international candidates who wish to pursue a course in China but lacks financial support.
The Chinese government via the ministry of education has established two sets of scholarships namely, the University postgraduate program and the “Silk Road” program.
This scholarship is given to students with high academic excellence from their various countries to study in China at some partner Universities in China.
Applicants of this very scholarship are to note that the “Chinese Government 2023 SWUFE Scholarship” is fully funded. The funding covers the following; tuition fees, accommodation, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance.
At the end of this post, applicants would be able to know how to apply for the Chinese Government 2023 SWUFE Scholarship For International Students, the value cover attached to the scholarship, and its eligibility criteria.
Table of Contents
Chinese Government 2023 SWUFE Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: – Postgraduate
- Host Institution (s): Chinese government
- Study in: – China
- Courses: – Not specified
- Deadline: February 26, 2023
- Gender: Women and women
Chinese Government 2023 SWUFE Scholarship Coverage
Successful applicants of the Chinese government 2023 SWUFE scholarship will receive the following benefits as they have their study at any other University in China;
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Chinese Government 2023 SWUFE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants of the Chinese government 2023 SWUFE scholarship must have the following in their possession before attempting to apply for the scholarship;
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport in accordance with the Nationality Law of The People’s Republic of China.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as the regulations of SWUFE.
- Undergraduates (applying for a master’s degree program) or postgraduates (applying for a doctoral degree program) who will graduate in the current year must obtain a nationally recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise, the admission qualification will be invalid.
- Applicants have had a nationally recognized bachelor’s degree (applying for a master’s degree program) or master’s degree (applying for a doctoral degree program)
- Applying for master’s degree program: 18-35 years old, applying for doctoral degree program: 18-40 years old.
- Applicants whose native language is English, or who can provide proof of study in a 2-year or above degree program in which the teaching language is English, do not need to provide a language certificate.
Required documents for application;
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Study plan proposal; It should be a minimum of 1000 characters or words
- Valid language certificate
- Non-criminal record
- The first page of your personal passport
- Physical Examination record for foreigner (attachment 2)
- ID photo was taken within 6 months
- Notarized highest education degree or diploma certificate.
How To Apply For The Chinese Government 2023 SWUFE Scholarship
Eligible applicants are to use the link below for the application processes;
Below are links to other scholarships;
- Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023 (Fully-funded); Apply Now
- Ashesi-ETH 2023-2024 Master’s Scholarship In Mechatronic Engineering For African Students; Apply Now
- Government Of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships For International Students; Apply Now
- Princeton University 2023 EITM Summer Institute Programs For Graduate Students; Apply Now
- Global Fund For Women 2023 Adolescent Girls Advisory Council Program Worldwide; Apply Now
- Einstein Forum/Wittenstein Foundation 2023 Einstein Fellowship For Researchers Worldwide; Apply Now
- Coventry University 2023 Technology Research Scholarship For International Students (Fully-funded); Apply Now
In this post, applicants were taught how to apply for the Chinese Government 2023 SWUFE Scholarship (Category B) For International Students, the eligibility criteria, the required documents, and its value cover/benefits.