Bristol University Think Big Scholarships clearly explains itself. In most scholarships across the world, you might be given out the award without the institution necessarily navigating through your academic grades/performance.
On this note, the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships are highly centered on academic performance among students who will apply globally for such an envious award. Think Big scholarship is aimed at bringing the brightest/most clever international students from all walks of life to Bristol University.
Talking of research works in the University, students who are likely to see through the application process after sorting out must put it in mind that the act of doing research as part of the course under study must be intensified.
Bristol University is investing a sum of £500,000 into helping students who might have their application successful. With the huge amount quoted above, the Bristol University Think Big Scholarship is applicable to all international students.
In this article, you will be taught how to apply for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships, the eligibility criteria involved in the award application, award coverage, and all the needful facts.
Table of Contents
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s/Masters’s Degree
- Host Institution(s): University of Bristol
- Study in: United Kingdom (UK)
- Field of study: Any full-time Undergraduate program
- Deadline: 27 Feb/24 April 2023 (annual)
- Course starts: September 2023
The date for the application of undergraduate scholarships will expire on 27 February 2023, 10 am (UK time) whilst postgraduate scholarships will expire on 24 April 2023, 10 am (UK time)
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships Coverage
Scholarships offered to students in the United Kingdom have their own capacity of covering international students financially. With Bristol University Think Big Scholarships, their outfit has laid out good funding for its incoming brilliant international students.
Below are the covers for students by Bristol University Think Big Scholarships;
- Undergraduate international students awards are valued at £6,500 and £13,000/yr (NB: this funding is basically allocated to the cost of tuition fees)
- Postgraduate international students awards will be funded with an amount of £6,500, £13,000 & £26,000/yr and it can only be directed into the paying of tuition fees.
- And also, all successful applicants may also be eligible to receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Before you can apply for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships, you need to bear some eligibility criteria as an applicant before proceeding to apply.
You must have the following before you can apply for the scholarship;
- You must be classed as an international student for fee purposes
- You also need to have applied and start any full-time undergraduate program, without medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science or any one-year, full-time postgraduate program, or one of the eligible two-year programs.
How To Apply For Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
It is very important to apply if you fall within the information given above. Note carefully that all details must be correct and genuine when filling out the forms.
Other Recommended Scholarships:
We hope this post has been helpful as we encourage each and every applicant to follow all the procedures above to have his/her application done.
The post also highlighted how to apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships, eligibility criteria, the closing date for the scholarship, and other relevant information.